29/11/2008

Yard sale

This coming Friday I'm gonna be selling a few sewn things that have piled up around he place, some bags, some necklaces and a few hangings, at the Open Studios at Pullens Yards. My brother in (not)law, has a studio at the Iliffe Yard - Structure workshop. He is a structural engineer. But Friday night he is clearing out and me and my hubby are moving in (for one evening). Rick is gonna have some of his photos up. The address is Iliffe St and Crampton St SE17 3LH Elephant and Castle tube). There will be all kinds of artists and crafts people opening their studios, can't wait to take a peek.

www.pullensyards.co.uk

www.iliffeyard.org.uk

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Mate that's so cool!!! I really hope you both have a great time and meet some fantastic people. So wish I could be there. Take lots of pics xxxx

EmilyKate said...

Ooooooh, sounds awesome!!

Couldn't temember whether I wrote to thanke you for putting me onto Jessica and her manual- so thankyou! Gonna sneakily print it out at work today...

chrrristine said...

I'll try and stop by tomorrow after work, would love to meet you!